January 26, 2013

Outfit Post: Hot and Dangerous



I really cant understand the weather lately here in Davao, rains while Im still at the house and suddenly the sun rises when I'm at school. Basically what Im really saying is that I wouldn't go to our school with this extremely thick jacket, its okay though. Anyway, I got up that morning and noticed that it was raining, so I decided to wear my "Not, but looks like a leather jacket" Jacket.



I bought it a year ago at the department store. Obviously, my outfit was biker inspired. I've always been inspired by how they carry themselves. I just love how their outfit's accents their motorcycles! Biker-rock!



Polka Dotted Shirt: Oxygen Jacket: BNY
Follow me on twitter and instagram you guys for more updates!
@janvietiu | Janvie Tiu

5 comments: